An Anti-virus software is necessary for your computer protection. There are various types of Anti-virus softwares with different features and detection abilities. Here is the list of 5 Anti-virus softwares, which are best for your Windows-based PCs.
1 – ZoneAlarm Extreme Security:
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 provides exclusive security against malware and prevents the intrusion with online backup, even in a lost or stolen computer. It has following features:
- virtualized browser guards privacy, protects your PC from malware.
- Protects data theft by hard drive encryption.
- Keylogging and screen captures stopped by ForceField.
- For scanning it, use Kaspersky scan engine SDK.
- Advanced download protection guards.
- Timing Attack Prevention.
- Backup and tune-up requires preset access permissions.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 can be perfect Anti-virus software for home users who want to secure online backup, encryption, and robust anti-malware protection.
2 – F-Secure Internet Security Suite:
This internet security suite is specifically for families that need to control internet access for younger children and teens. This software allows you to set parental controls and accommodate various user types, including time limits imposed on Web surfing. Website safety ratings and browser exploit detection ensure that time spent surfing is safe.
Its features are:
- Firewall with Web Security.
- Parental controls.
- Spam filtering.
- Behavior analyzer.
- Dubbed Deep Guard.
Overall, this software is best for the families who want to keep an eye on the internet activities of their kids.
3 – Norton Internet Security:
Symantec antivirus products possess good history that it has always provided excellent detection and removal of malware. Norton Internet Security 2009 is a fully capable security product.
It has following features:
- NIS 2009 intuitive sensors monitor the activity levels of various components and takes necessary action.
- Norton Insights notes down the trustworthy applications on the drives and adds those applications to a white list.This is to avoid the scanning of those applications in future.
- It marks down the malicious softwares and files and cleans them when the system is booted up next time.
- It has built in browser protection, behavioral rules-based protection.
4 – Panda Antivirus Pro:
Panda Antivirus Program includes antivirus, antiphishing and a firewall with its highly customized behavior-based TruPrevent Technology. Its license cover can be used on up to three computers and includes free tech support via email.
Its features are:
- Perfect spyware detection and removal.
- Its TruPrevent technology prevents the new viruses.
- Almost daily new virus signatures are provided.
- Precise protection to prevent digital fraud.
5 – Trend Micro Internet Security Suite:
Trend Micro Internet Security Suite’s key component is Smart Protection Network, which is included in both the Pro and vanilla version. Smart Protection Network provides a continuous communication channel between your PC and Trend Micro’s servers, which report the file activities and other system activities on an ongoing basis. The data is analyzed by the Trend Micro’s servers; they create the signatures and push back the updates to users.
Its features are:
- Pro version sets up remote backup and remote locking of files.
- Robust parental controls provide filtering and time limits.
- State awareness stops the scheduled scans from interfering with activities.
You might also like
|Microsoft Antivirus Software Microsoft is used by everyone these days. It has always been offering different software for the protection...||Free Anti Virus Softwares Computers have become useable by everyone these days. Everyone has an excess to the computer and internet...||Advantages Of Using A Computer Virus Protection Software Apart from a safety measure, there are a lot of other advantages as well for investing in computer...||Tips for Protecting Your Laptop Protecting your laptop from viruses is very important because laptop is a very expensive device and can...|