Archive for Gigabit Ethernet
Imagine your Laptop falls down and it stop working……
it seems to be great loss to your property and also to your tech work.
But the worried time has passed now. Dell is going to launch its tough series Laptops. Latitude E6400 XFR with touch screen function. Company claims that their E6400 XFR will be perform best in dust, high-pressure water sprays and even if it falls down.
Dell has used Ballistic Armor Protection system to make its product the toughest in Laptops genre. The casing material is used in this laptop is the same used in ballistic missiles. It is a high-tech polymer that is more durable than magnesium alloy material that is used in the most of laptops. Now its time to use your laptop recklessly by having E6400 XFR as it works good in hard conditions claimed by the company Dell. Read More
This elegant external hard drive, reminiscent of a book, is the perfect storage solution. It takes no more space than a paperback book. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf. Installation is a snap because you don’t really install this drive, you just plug it in and it’s ready to use. A USB 2.0 simple connection offers convenience and compatibility among multiple computers. Dimensions – Height 6.5 x Length 5.4 x Width 2.1 Weight – 2.5 Pounds
Are you running out of hard drive capacity? Do you need to archive some important digital documents, photos, or music? The Western Digital WDH1U10000N My Book Essential Edition 2.0 1 TB external hard drive, which takes no more space than a paperback book, is the perfect solution. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf.
My Book Essential Edition 2.0 is easy to set up and easy to use. Installation is a snap because you don’t really install this drive, you just plug it in and it’s ready to use. This external hard drive also turns itself on and off with your computer. It’s ideal for anyone who needs instant storage for their important files or a digital photo collection.
A USB 2.0 connection is available for convenience and compatibility among multiple computers. The drive is also PC and Mac compatible: You can use the My Book Essential Edition with both PCs running Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista and Macs running OSX 10.4.8 or higher.
The My Book Essential Edition is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What It Holds:
- Up to 285,000 digital photos
- Up to 250,000 songs (MP3)
- Up to 25,000 songs (uncompressed CD quality)
- Up to 76 hours of Digital Video (DV)
- Up to 440 hours of DVD quality video
- Up to 120 hours of HD video
One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes. One terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Easy to set up, easy to use – Installation is a snap because you don’t really install this drive, you just plug it in and it’s ready to use.
- USB 2.0 interface – A simple connection that offers convenience and compatibility among multiple computers.
- Fits right in – Takes no more space than a paperback book. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf.
- Smart and energy efficient – Turns itself on and off with your computer.
- PC and Mac compatible – Works with both Windows® 2000/XP/Vista and Mac® OS X 10.4.8 or later
- Instant storage
- Easy to use
- USB 2.0
- Saving and organizing your digital photo collection
- Available USB port
- Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™
- Mac® OS X 10.4.8 or later
- External hard drive
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Which external drive interface is the right choice: USB, FireWire, eSATA, or Gigabit Ethernet? The right choice depends on compatibility with your computer and how you want to use your device. First, look at the connections on your computer.
Note: For convenience and flexibility, choose a WD hard drive with both USB and FireWire interfaces
(available in dual and triple interface configurations) or with both USB and eSATA interfaces.