Archive for Adobe Flash Player
Blackberry has launched new BlackPad tablet along with their new operating system. But there is a minor fault that we don’t know the real name of this product we call it so because RIM have announced it. As they have announced it they called it professional tablets this means that it has established for the users that are already using the BlackBerry smart phones. This combination means the transfer of data on the bigger screen. This can be done using Bluetooth connection. Through all this we can’t say that playbook is only for the users of Blackberry. By its specifications we can know that it contains a 7 inch screen, 1GHz core CPU etc. Here are some more specifications of this product of Blackberry:
- BlackBerry Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing
- 7” LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multitouch and gesture support
- 1 GB RAM o 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual HD cameras (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing), supports 1080p HD video recording
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Audio playback: MP3, AAC, WMA
- Video playback: 1080p HD Video, H.264, MPEG, DivX, WMV
- HDMI video output
- Connectors: microHDMI, microUSB, charging contacts
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Measures 5.1”x7.6”x0.4” (130mm x 193mm x 10mm)
- Weighs less than a pound (approximately 0.9 lb or 400g)
- Open, flexible application platform with support for WebKit/HTML-5, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Mobile AIR, Adobe Reader, POSIX, OpenGL, Java.
We can’t say that it is only a business tablet but it is in the competition with iPad on the basis of its specifications. But not on the battery life which is not explained by RIM’s. But it should be nearer to iPad’s battery life that is 10 hours. Read More
The moment you come online, prepare yourself for the bad and the ugly. There are sites out there, who are not spammers or “dangerous” but, they tend to be very intrusive. They forcefully integrate tracking cookies on to your browsers and keep up to date details of your web activities. Mind you! These sites are not illegal, neither are they your customary low level sites. They are big names, who have been sued in US courts for their intrusive flash cookies that act as web spies.
What Are Tracking Cookies?
Tracking cookies also known as HTTP cookies and browser cookies, are small pieces of text that a web browser picks up and stores as important information.
These cookies are mostly used for site preferences, storing authentication or dealing with any server based sessions. Read More
Apple Inc, the world’s most prestigious technology company has come up with yet another wondrous device; the Apple iPad. Launched on January 27th 2010, it is a mobile like device, the shape of a tablet that aims to provide users with a whole new experience in web browsing. What makes the iPad unique is its ability to give the user a surfing experience free from all the conventional ads and annoying boxes on the web pages.
The Apple iPad has a touch screen and a flexible user interface that ensures easy operation, along with high security, which means that hacking an Apple iPad is definitely not an easy task.