Think about this, Your iPhone or iPod touch can now double as a remote control for your PC
Is it possible? Yes … Now your iPhone provides you a better way to handle your PC. Is it more productive? this is yet to be seen. I think this is pretty cool thing that a iPhone has the ability to access a PC wirelessly. Great for Remote administrators.
Let me show you, How an iPhone will work as Remote Control for a PC?
- You just need to have a remote desktop software like Tight VNC or VNC Lite.
- Download one of the software listed below and install it.
- Set a password on your computer to make sure only you can access the PC.
- Enter your computer’s IP in your phone’s Safari Browser.
- You are ready to rock and roll.
There is no feeling that compares to be able to use windows via touch screen. Its magic, Its pure fun.
Cool YouTube videos related to controlling your PC with iPhone.
You might also like
|Remotely Control Your PC with iPhone or iPod Touch Both of the awesome invents iPhone and iPod Touch has amused thousands of people with extraordinary...||How to Transfer iPhone Apps to iPad? Currently, more than 140,000 applications are available for the users of iPhone and iPod Touch. Many...||iPhone 3GS The iPhone 3GS is said to be the fastest and the most powerful iPhone. The new, added features including...||Top 10 Best Winterboard Themes for iPhone/iPod As we know themes are best way to personalize your phone, you can add more colors which will show your...|